Cookie Spread Cookies
- 1 cup Lotus Biscuit Spread Crunchy (click here for picture)
- 1 piece medium egg
- 3/4 cup of half all- purpose flour & half rolled oats flour(grind rolled oats until fine in a food processor)
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- some coarse pink salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixer, combine the biscuit spread and egg.
- Add the all purpose flour and rolled oats flour and sugar.
- Scoop the dough (about 1 tablespoon) onto the cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle some salt on top of the cookie dough.
- Bake for about 10 minutes.
- Cool and enjoy!