You will need:
1/4 kilo chicken breast,cubed
1 thumb size ginger, minced
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 medium onion, chopped
1 medium carrot, julienned
3 tablespoons oyster sauce
2 tablespoons sesame oil + 1 tablespoon
2 tablespoons cane vinegar
linguine pasta (good for 2)
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Set aside.
2. Pan fry the chicken cubes until done with 1 T sesame oil. Set aside.
3. Saute onion , garlic and ginger until fragrant. Add carrots. Cook in low heat for 2 minutes until carrots are a bit soft.
4. Mix together oyster sauce, sesame oil and cane vinegar. Mix into onion mixturein the pan. Add cooked chicken. Cook for another 3 minutes. Turn off the heat.
5. Mix cooked pasta into the sauce.
Enjoy with a glass of cold lemon iced tea!