|Great as appetizer!|
- 2 large potatoes, sliced thinly
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 3 eggs,beaten with 3 T milk
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 T canola oil
- 1 T butter to grease glass dish
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Pre-heat oven 375 degrees.
2. Saute onions in oil until fragrant. Set aside.
3. Grease the glass dish with butter.
4. Layer sauteed onions,potatoes and cheese.
5. Pour the egg mixture over the potatoes.
6. Top with more cheese.
7. Cook in the oven for at least 30 minutes or until egg is set and potatoes are transparent.