We always enjoy our sloppy joe sandwiches on weekends when we eat it
with some chips and a cold glass of Coke!What you need:
- 1/2 kilo lean ground beef
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tbsp brown mustard
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 3 tbsp ketchup
- 4 tsps brown sugar
- salt and pepper to season
- 3 hamburger buns
How to do it:
1. Brown beef, then, drain off the fat.Set aside the beef.
2. Saute onions,garlic and pepper.
3. Add in the beef , mustard, spaghetti sauce, ketchup and brown sugar.
4. Simmer for 25 minutes.
5. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Scoop beef onto the buns and take a BIG bite!