What You Need:
- 1 whole chicken, cut into pieces
- 3 quarts water
- Salt to taste
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups flour
How To Do it:
1. Wash the chicken. Fill up the saucepan with 3 quarts water.
2. Add salt. Boil chicken until meat comes off from the bones.
3. For the noodles: Beat eggs in a large bowl.
4. Add 2 tablespoons water.
5. Beat all together.
6. Add flour and salt. Mix all together until a dough is formed.
7. Sprinkle some flour on the table and roll out dough until very thin, approximately 1/8 of an inch.
Leave dough to stand for 2 hours.
8. Cut dough into thin strips.
9. Add noodle strips to the chicken. Cook for additional 15 minutes.