What you need:
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar(or 1 1/2 cups depending on your taste)
- 1/4 cup pure agave sweetener
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter(or 2 cups)
How to do it:
1. Sift flour, baking soda and salt together. Set aside.
2. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add in the agave sweetener.
3. In a bowl, mix the egg, vanilla extract and add gradually to the butter mixture.
4. Stir in the peanut butter and blend well. Add in the dry ingredients.
5. Refrigerate for 30 minutes until firm.
6. Preheat the oven to 350 F. Lightly grease 2 cookie sheets.
7. Scoop using a small (approx 2 T) ice cream scooper.(I want a big sized cookie so I used an ice cream scooper. You may use a tablespoon to scoop it out too.)
8. Roll and form into a ball. Traditional: Flatten it out with a fork making a criss-cross pattern. For my cookies, I just flattened them out with my palm.
9. Bake for 9 minutes for big sized cookies or until a bit brown in the edges (not burned).
Enjoy with coffee or green tea!