- 3 cups of lettuce, roughly chopped
- 3 small tomatoes,sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- parmesan cheese, enough to sprinkle on top of the salad
- 2 oz Raspberry flavored wine vinegar
- 4 oz olive oil
- 3 tsp honey
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- salt and pepper for seasoning
How to do it:1. Mix all the vinaigrette ingredients in a glass bottle. Cool in the refrigerator
2. Layer the lettuce, tomatoes, and almonds. Pour over the vinaigrette and toss the salad.
3. Sprinkle some parmesan cheese on top of the salad.